Admittedly, this is a reluctant project for me to be making as I am no professional in the field of makeup, but as somebody who is usually in front of people (whether they like it or not hehehe) I like to prep myself and look presentable.
Here is a makeup tutorial video for those like I who are reluctant when it comes to my love for makeup. Sometimes, I am too lazy to fix my face but have to, so here is a quick look for everyday office, school, or even pambahay rock, - goers. I hope it helps!
Let me know what you think and please forgive any glitches and errors in my process as this is not meant for professionals, but rather, for normal girls who just want to look pretty!
- Chanel Pureté Idéale Mattifying Liquid
- Shu Uemura Yazbukey foundation
- Body Shop Contouring powder
- Ever Bilena stick foundation / concealer
- Naked Palette 3 (eye shadows / highlighter)
- Benefit Benetint
- Benefit Watt's Up highlighter
- Lancome Star Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Matte Eyebrow Pencil
- K-Palette 24-hr Eyebrow Tattoo
- Mac BoyGirl Eyebrow Mascara
- Mac Engraved Eye pencil
- Mac Brave Lip cream
- Ever Bilena Dusk Matte Lipstick
- Mac Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
See more photos here.
For love with love,